Sunday, July 20, 2008

Off the Blocks

I always thought Blogging is not for people like me who do not fancy sharing everything that props up in their mind. But here I am doing what I thought was not for me. This came to my mind while on the trek to Chembara peak. What better time to start than after being back from a much needed trip and that too to "God's own country".Its already 2 weeks since that trip, but I am still fresh with it. It was well deserved break for all of us.I was thinking about the name for my blog for the past 2 days. Suddenly this name came to my mind. The words that featured in one of the most famous speeches by Mr.Nehru. I like Nehru only for this, his ultimate oratoric skills in English. What I dont like in Nehru? Well thats a long list. Will keep a seperate post for that.
I am one of those not so rare species who attribute failures to destiny . Yes, I know its not a quality to be proud of. But its the most easiest way out. So everything then has got to be "date with Destiny" for me. That explains my blog name.I had this habit of jotting out some things in diary and even this was stopped after that became a sort of entertainment to my room mates.I wanted to put down my thoughts somewhere and this space it would be.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Impressed by the "Title".
Looking ahead to read your articles.

Unknown said...

yeah..surely..Shakespeare said..wats in a name?but its the name which gives first impression about everything..good effort..keep it up!!

Unknown said...

you need no tutor!!
Thats all I can say.